- Join Our Team of Champions
- Please review our available positions and submit the information requested, if you do not, you will not be considered for any position with Dash Xpress. Also please check your spam folders for a response from us, if we do not hear a response from a potential candidate in one week, we will reject your application and you will have to resubmit your application.
- Driver Position w/Vehicle. We Continuously Hire For This Position
We are a New York transportation company with many divisions seeking drivers who live in the five boroughs for our medical transport division. We provide medical transport servicing the five boroughs with care and concern and we need drivers who reside in one of the boroughs as that will be your designated work area with their own car. The trips may originate in the county you are applying, but may travel to a different county or from a different county returning to the applied county. This position may be suitable for drivers residing in all counties. You will not have to accept monies from the passengers, only a signature, and we pay our drivers weekly. Our clients are not wheelchair bound, (although we will be hiring drivers for our wheelchair vehicles too) they are just passengers who are going to different locations. You will be working Monday - Friday, and rotating Saturdays. Pay is calculated by the runs you complete (most drivers can make between 600-1100k a week depending on driver's availability and this is for a full time position). If you are interested in a part time position, mornings are needed, we welcome flexible schedules. New York is busy and you will need great time management skills. We are seeking hard-workers who can seize this opportunity. This is not an hourly rate position. We do have hourly rate positions for a different division, however if you need an hourly rated position, please do not apply and waste anyone's time, yours nor ours. We are only interested in polite, dedicated people, who can effectively communicate and represent our brand properly. If this is something that may be of interest to you, please send your resume and specify (The County) Driver as well as your car's make, model, and year. Your vehicle cannot be older than 2012. Also if you are seeking part time or full time. If you are seeking part time, please send your availability (days/hours) You must have a clean driving record and current insurance.You will have to change your D class license to an E class. Required experience: Driving 2 years; Excellent Customer Service/Client Relations. We will not consider candidates residing in other counties. Simply because we also receive spontaneous runs that a local person could easily complete. One who has to travel would not contribute to the growth of this position. We will have other positions where your residency will not matter. Please check back on our site for those.
- • Westchester
- • Rockland
- • Bronx
- • Queens
- • Brooklyn
- • Orange
- • Dutchess
- • Putnam
- • Full-Time/Part-time
- • Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- • Driver's License
- Data Entry Clerk
Our Data Entry Clerk will work from home to complete a weekly project.
He/She must be computer savvy. Confidentiality is a must. Exceptional Attention to Detail
The clerk will be trained to use the program, as it is not a difficult task only tedious. Complete autonomy on when it is completed, but the deadline is Wednesdays by 5pm. It is an 8 hour task and can be less, if you break it up during the week. It can also be completed daily each hour, it is all up to the candidate. This is a position with extraordinary room for growth and other tasks can be assigned, as the candidate shows complete mastery of this data entry task.
A computer is needed. The salary will be discussed during a phone interview.
College is not mandatory, but candidates must have intelligence, not necessarily education. If you feel this position could be great for you, or if you have questions, please apply. It can become a permanent position depending on the work ethic of candidate.
- • Part-time
- • Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- • Data Entry: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant
New York State Area, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to rival all assistants. He/She must be able to work diligently and learn the industry in a matter of days. Much will be expected because as a new company he/she will be the Sr. Administrative Assistant to then supervise the new hire Administrative Assistants.
He/She will be responsible for a plethora of administrative tasks, projects, as well as collaborating on creating training materials for new hires. This is a position with extraordinary room for growth.
The administrative assistant is expected to be a part of a team, but of course is the backbone of the team. Please submit a cover letter in response to this posting as writing skills are extremely important. If you do not submit a cover letter you will not be considered.
Must be a master in office programs (not meaning texting, tweeting, and posting).
A scheduling wiz
A sense of humor is required. The partners are dedicated, yet surprisingly understanding supervisors, not micro-managers, since you are expected to be a mind reader (sense of humor).
Company is a sense of family for those interested in being appreciated for their hard work and effort. The salary is based on experience, education and expertise. The salary has not specifically been determined.
College is not mandatory, but candidates must have intelligence, not necessarily education. If you feel this position could be great for you, but the salary isn't, please apply and convince us you deserve more. A great benefits package is also included - medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc. May be able to work from home in the beginning stages. Put the job title in the subject line.
- • Salary: $18.00 /hour
- • Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- • Computer Savvy: 2 years Confidence a must, cocky people please do not apply. (That is not a joke)
- Junior Account Executive
Are you looking to join a dynamic, NY start-up? Consider an exciting career position with a company that prides itself on its culture, a welcoming work environment and commitment to excellence. DASH XPRESS desires a charismatic sales team that can fully express who we are to the medical facilities we provide services to. We are a medical transport company that treats our clients with respect and excellence.
DASH XPRESS is looking for a Sales Junior Account Executive who excels at creating key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and negotiating and closing business deals.
JOB DESCRIPTION: In this role, you’ll sell to hospitals and health care facilities, inclusive of drug treatment facilities, dialysis centers, etc., track and analyze key marketing inputs, both historic and forward-looking, which include:
Executing the sales process from prospecting, to pipeline management, to closing deals
Driving sales performance, delivering on sales projections and evaluate marketing performance and effectiveness.
Providing significant sales and marketing and/or industry business acumen and thought leadership through new client pursuits, and creation of thought capital.
Develop and maintain long-term trusted advisor relationships with client executives
Collaborate with others in the organization to develop account strategy, roadmaps, and tactics
Providing accurate and timely sales forecasts and maintain accurate and current records in the company’s CRM system.
Inspiring, motivating, and maintaining a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of Dash Xpress employees
You will meet quotas in this role efficiently and excitedly
- • QUALIFICATIONS:
- • BA/BS or equivalent experience required or its equivalent
- • 6 months to a year proven sales experience
- • Prior customer service experience
- • History of identifying target accounts, navigating large organizations, and closing deals
- • High energy level and ability to quickly gain credibility and engage clients and decision-makers
- • Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- • Computer and Apps use proficiency
- • Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- • Passionate about DASH XPRESS to improve our customers’ organizations
- • Top Reasons to Work with Us
- • Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
- • Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- • B2B Sales: 6 month
- Benefits Specialist
- The Benefits Specialist is responsible for the implementation, administration and communication of all benefit programs/policies/procedures and partners with management and third party consultants to ensure they remain competitive and cost effective. The Benefits Specialist provides excellent counsel and support active employees and supervisors, along with terminated employees, retirees and Board Members on the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurances, short term disability, long term disability, FMLA, worker’s compensation, defined benefit pension plan, 401(k) savings plans, long term care, commuting benefits, gym discounts and all other benefits. The Benefits Specialist investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and supervises and monitors benefits administration as well as provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefits programs. Areas of responsibility/accountability: Primary contact for all employee benefits programs, processes and policies that enhance the organization’s ability to attract, retain and motivate the workforce. Serve as a liaison between employees and benefit vendors. Answers benefit inquiries and resolves employee benefit issues in a timely, accurate manner. Responsible for annual Open Enrollment which includes the development and execution of online benefits enrollment, finalizing the renewal and documentation with brokers/vendors, coordinating informational meetings and the creation and distribution of communication materials. Monitors administration of and maintains records for short term disability, long term disability, work from home arrangements, worker’s compensation and FMLA leaves. Provides counseling and employee relations services to supervisors and employees when applicable to short term disability, long term disability, work from home arrangements, worker’s compensation and FMLA leaves. Provides benefits-related counseling to employees when separating from service. Ensures best in class administrative practices, processes and procedures are in place and observed; maintains knowledge of industry trends and directs the activities of all third party vendors. Ensures regulatory and legal compliance by working with consultants, actuary, 401(k) vendor and outside counsel on required federal and state disclosures and notices. Plans and develops employee events to boost morale, maximize vendor usage and enhance the work environment. Coordinates health and wellness seminars and initiatives, flu shot program, and one-on-one meetings with financial advisors. Implements benefit communication strategies with vendors such as employee educational information and benefits program marketing. Organizes, administers and monitors HRIS data and prepare reports as needed to broker, consultants, vendors. Oversees COBRA administration. Oversees Benefits budget; ensures benefits-related payments are made. Partners with Finance and Payroll to complete various benefits audits for 401(k) plan, pension plan, dependent/medical claims audit. Completes special projects as needed. Qualifications and Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field 2-4 years of HR experience, including benefits and employee relations experience Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent organizational and follow-up skills Ability to foster and develop relationships with vendors, brokers, consultants, supervisors and employees, Board Members Work involves a degree of complexity which requires the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations for COBRA, STD, FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, Retirement Administration and Healthcare Reform Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, ADP WFN